C Exercise 01
Last updated: 2020-08-12 00:41:46
C.1 Question 1
- On R start-up, several sample datasets are loaded
- Two of them are:
state.name- Names of US states
state.area- Corresponding state area size, in square Miles
- Create a vector of state area sizes in square kilometers
- Print a subset of state names for states whose areas are smaller than 10,000 square kilometers
- Note: you need to convert from square miles to square kilometers
##  "Delaware" "Rhode Island"
C.2 Question 2
- Use the
state.areavectors and write an expression that prints the name of the state which has the largest area in the US
- Note: do not use the values
"Alaska"in your the expression!
##  "Alaska"